Instant Pot Turkey Chili is an easy pressure cooker chili recipe using ground turkey, chunky salsa, chili sauce, mixed beans and taco seasoning.
Instant Pot Turkey Chili is a hearty dinner recipe perfect for cold weather.
This ground turkey chili is loaded with a mixed bean medley, corn and chunky salsa.
This Instant Pot chili takes about thirty minutes from start to finish and serves four people.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this turkey chili, I started by setting my Instant Pot to Saute Less for 7 minutes.
I added some ground turkey to the pot along with a dab of margarine.
I crumbled the ground turkey well as it cooked.
When the Instant Pot turned off the turkey was still slightly pink.
I added some condensed chicken broth, water and Old El Paso chicken taco seasoning to the pot.
I drained and rinsed a can of six bean medley and added the beans to the pot along with some canned corn.
I also added some mild chunky salsa to the pot.
If you prefer your chili to have a bit more of a kick you could use medium or hot salsa.
I did not stir the ingredients together.
I placed the lid on the Instant Pot, turned the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for four minutes.
When the Instant Pot was done cooking, I immediately turned the steam release handle to the venting position and did a quick release.
I remove the lid from the Instant Pot and stirred the contents well.
Then I added some Heinz chili sauce to the pot.
I stirred well again.
I spooned the chili into bowls and garnished them with crispy tortilla strips, chopped green onions and shredded cheese.
This tasty ground turkey chili is a delicious comfort food recipe perfect for fall and winter.
If you are looking for a simple and delicious Instant Pot ground turkey recipe, then you need to try this Instant Pot Turkey Chili!
More Ground Turkey Recipes You’ll Love…
More Easy Chili Recipes You’ll Love…
- 1 lb extra lean ground turkey
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 0.85 oz Old El Paso chicken taco seasoning
- 15 oz canned mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 8.75 oz canned corn, drained
- 24 oz mild chunky salsa
- 1 cup Heinz chili sauce
- 1/2 cup crispy tortilla strips
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Set Instant Pot to Saute Less for 7 minutes and add a dab of margarine to the pot.
- Add the ground turkey to the pot and crumble it well while it cooks.
- When the Instant Pot turns off the ground turkey will still be slightly pink.
- Add the chicken broth, water and taco seasoning to the pot.
- Dump the drained and rinsed beans, canned corn and chunky salsa on top of the ground turkey.
- Do not stir!
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 4 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, immediately turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir the contents well.
- Add the Heinz chili sauce to the pot and stir well again.
- Spoon the chili into bowls and sprinkle with crispy tortilla strips, shredded cheese and chopped green onions if desired.
*this recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.