No Bake Monster Cookie Dough Cheesecake is a delicious dessert recipe with a graham cookie crust, filled with a monster cookie dough and cream cheese mixture and topped with cream cheese frosting.
No Bake Monster Cookie Dough Cheesecake is an easy no bake dessert recipe perfect for when you don’t feel like turning on the oven.
This peanut butter oatmeal cookie dough cheese cake is loaded with mini M&M’s.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This no bake cheesecake recipe serves eight and takes less than 30 minutes to throw together, although it does require a couple of hours of chill time before serving.
To make this cookie dough cheesecake, I started by dumping some cream cheese, smooth peanut butter and light brown sugar into a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I added some quick oats, Cool Whip and mini M&M’s to the bowl.
I used a rubber spatula to stir all of the ingredients together.
Then I scooped the cream cheese mixture into a store bought graham cookie pie crust and spread it out evenly.
You could also make your own graham crust if you prefer.
I fitted a piping bag with a large open star tip and filled it with some canned cream cheese frosting.
Then I piped the frosting around the edge of the cheesecake.
I placed the cheesecake in the fridge and let it chill for two hours before slicing and serving.
This rich, peanut butter and cream cheese dessert is perfect for summer.
If you are looking for an easy and delicious no bake dessert idea, then you need to try this No Bake Monster Cookie Dough Cheesecake!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- 1 cup mini M&M's
- 1 graham pie crust
- 1/2 cup canned cream cheese frosting
- Dump cream cheese, peanut butter and brown sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
- Add quick oats, Cool Whip and mini M&M's to the bowl.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir all of the ingredients together.
- Scoop the cream cheese mixture into the graham pie crust and spread it out evenly.
- Fit a piping bag with a large open star tip and fill it with the cream cheese frosting.
- Pipe the frosting around the edge of the cheesecake.
- Place the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set before slicing and serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.