Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Oatmeal Muffins are a delicious fall treat loaded with pumpkin pie spice, smooth peanut butter and Reese’s peanut butter baking chips.
Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Oatmeal Muffins are an easy cake mix muffin recipe perfect for breakfast and snacks.
These delicious muffins are made with quick oats, peanut butter, pumpkin pie spice and peanut butter chipits.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This easy recipe takes less than thirty minutes from start to finish and produces twenty four muffins.
To make these pumpkin spice muffins, I started by dumping some smooth peanut butter, eggs and milk into a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until smooth.
Then I added a box of yellow cake mix to the bowl, along with some quick oats and pumpkin pie spice.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients were fully combined.
Then I added some Reese’s peanut butter baking chips to the bowl.
I used a rubber spatula to stir the peanut butter chips into the muffin batter.
Then I spooned the muffin batter into greased muffin tins, filling each cup approximately 2/3 of the way.
I placed the muffin tins in the oven and baked the muffins until a toothpick inserted in the center came up clean.
I allowed the muffins to cool for a few minutes in the pan before removing them.
The pumpkin spice and peanut butter in these oatmeal muffins make for a different but delicious combination.
If you are looking for a fun fall treat recipe, then you need to try these Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Oatmeal Muffins!
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 eggs, large
- 1 cup milk
- 15.25 oz yellow cake mix ( 1 box )
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup Reese's peanut butter baking chips
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Dump peanut butter, eggs and milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until smooth.
- Add cake mix, quick oats and pumpkin pie spice to the bowl.
- Continue mixing with the electric mixer until fully combined.
- Add the peanut butter baking chips.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir the baking chips into the muffin batter.
- Spoon the muffin batter into greased muffin tins, filling each cup about 2/3 of the way.
- Bake the muffins until a toothpick inserted in the center comes up clean. 14-16 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for a few minutes and then remove them so that they can finish cooling on the counter.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.