Instant Pot Cheesy Tortellini with Chicken and Broccoli is a delicious pressure cooker pasta recipe loaded with chunks of chicken breast and broccoli florets all tossed in a creamy cheese sauce.
Instant Pot Cheesy Tortellini with Chicken and Broccoli is an easy weeknight dinner recipe using three cheese tortellini and boneless skinless chicken breast.
This chicken and broccoli pasta recipe is a great way to use store bought refrigerated tortellini.
This cheesy tortellini recipe takes less than thirty minutes from start to finish and serves four people.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this instant pot pasta, I started by cutting some boneless, skinless chicken breasts into one inch chunks.
Then I set my Instant Pot to Saute Less for seven minutes.
I added a dab of margarine to the Instant Pot and then dumped the chicken breast chunks in.
I left the chicken breast chunks to cook, stirring occasionally, until the Instant Pot turned off.
The chicken was still slightly pink when the Instant Pot turned off.
Then I added some condensed chicken broth and water to the pot.
I added some cheese tortellini to the pot and spread it out evenly.
I poured some condensed cream of chicken soup on top of the tortellini.
I also added some salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
Then I placed the lid on the Instant Pot, turned the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for three minutes.
When the Instant Pot was done cooking, I immediately turned the steam release handle to the venting position and did a quick release.
I removed the lid from the pot and stirred the contents well.
I added some chopped broccoli florets to pot.
I stirred well and then left the pasta to sit for three minutes so that the broccoli could cook in the sauce.
Then I added some shredded mozzarella, cheddar and Parmesan cheese to the pot.
I stirred until the cheese was melted.
Then the tortellini was ready to serve.
This cheesy tortellini has an extra creamy sauce.
If you are looking for a simple and delicious Instant Pot pasta recipe, then you need to try this Instant Pot Cheesy Tortellini with Chicken and Broccoli!
More Instant Pot Pasta Recipes You’ll Love…
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 20 oz three cheese tortellini refrigerated pasta
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 3 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheddar blend
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cut chicken breast into approximately 1 inch chunks.
- Set Instant Pot to Saute Less for 7 minutes and add a dab of margarine or butter to the pot.
- Add the chicken breast chunks to the pot.
- Leave the chicken to cook, stirring occasionally, until the Instant Pot turns off.
- The chicken will still be slightly pink.
- Add the chicken broth and water to the pot.
- Add the cheese tortellini to the pot and spread it out evenly.
- Add the cream of chicken soup, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to the pot.
- Do not stir!
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 3 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, immediately turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir the contents well.
- Add the broccoli florets to the pot and stir again.
- Leave the pasta to sit for a few minutes to allow the broccoli to cook.
- Then add the shredded mozzarella and cheddar blend and Parmesan cheese to the pot.
- Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
*this recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 813Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 197mgSodium: 2453mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 6gSugar: 5gProtein: 72g
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.