No Bake Monster Cookies are an easy peanut butter dessert recipe perfect for when you don’t feel like turning on the oven.
These no bake oatmeal peanut butter cookies are loaded with mini M&M’s.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these no bake cookies, I started by dumping some softened butter, smooth peanut butter and granulated sugar into a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I poured some Reese’s peanut butter baking chips into a glass bowl.
I microwaved the baking chips on High for one minute and then stirred them well.
The chips weren’t completely melted, so I returned the bowl to the microwave for another thirty seconds on High.
I stirred the baking chips well again and this time they were completely melted.
I poured the melted peanut butter baking chips into the mixing bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer.
Then I added some quick oats to the bowl.
I used the electric mixer to combine the oats with the peanut butter mixture.
Then I added some mini M&M’s to the bowl.
I used my hands to incorporate the M&M’s into the cookie dough.
Then I rolled the cookie dough into balls approximately one and a half inches in diameter and placed them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
I pressed down on the dough balls to form cookie shapes.
Then I placed the baking sheet in the refrigerator and chilled the cookies for 45 minutes.
These tasty no bake cookies are the perfect treat for peanut butter lovers.
Your kids will love these colourful cookies.
If you are looking for an easy no bake dessert recipe, then you need to try these No Bake Monster Cookies!
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
No Bake Monster Cookies
No Bake Monster Cookies are an easy peanut butter dessert recipe perfect for when you don't feel like turning on the oven. These no bake oatmeal peanut cookies are loaded with mini M&M's.
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups Reese's peanut butter baking chips
- 3 cups quick oats
- 3/4 cups mini M&M's
- Dump softened butter, peanut butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour peanut butter baking chips into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave baking chips on High for one minute and stir well.
- If baking chips are not completely melted, return them to the microwave on High for thirty seconds and stir again. Repeat this step until chips are completely melted.
- Pour the melted baking chips into the mixing bowl and continue mixing with electric mixer.
- Add the quick oats to the mixing bowl and continue mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- Add the mini M&M's to the mixing bowl and use your hands to incorporate them into the cookie dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls approximately an inch and a half in diameter and place them on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Press down on the dough balls to form cookie shapes.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator and chill the cookies for at least 45 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sunday 9th of June 2019
Made these the day they were put on the site! They were delicious. Everyone else ate them right out of the fridge. I liked to let my sit out for a few minutes so it was not as cold. Another great flourless recipe. Thanks a bunch!!