Peanut Butter Apple Pie Cookie Pizza is an easy dessert recipe for peanut butter lovers.
A peanut butter cookie crust is topped with apple pie filling, peanut butter oat crumble and drizzled with caramel syrup.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this peanut butter cookie pizza, I started by combining some softened butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar using an electric mixer.
Once the mixture was smooth I added an egg and vanilla extract and continued stirring with the electric mixer.
Then I added flour and salt and mixed until all of the flour was fully incorporated into the dough.
I set aside 1/4 cup of the cookie dough and then dumped the rest onto a greased 12 inch round baking sheet.
I pressed the cookie dough out evenly on the baking sheet.
Then I poured the apple pie filling on top of the cookie dough and spread it out evenly.
I put the remaining 1/4 cup of peanut butter cookie dough into a mixing bowl along with some oats and brown sugar.
I used the electric mixer to combine the ingredients.
Then I crumbled the peanut butter oat mixture and sprinkled it over top of the apple pie filling.
I baked the cookie pizza until the cookie dough was starting to brown all around the outside.
When I removed the apple pie cookie from the oven I drizzled caramel syrup over top.
This Peanut Butter Apple Pie Cookie Pizza is best served with ice cream on the side.
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, large
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 21 oz apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 tbsp golden brown sugar
- 2 tbsp caramel syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar using an electric mixer.
- Add egg and vanilla and continue mixing.
- Add flour and salt and mix until fully combined.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the cookie dough.
- Dump the rest of the cookie dough onto a greased round 12 inch baking sheet. Press the dough out evenly.
- Pour the apple pie filling on top of the cookie dough and spread it out evenly.
- Put the remaining 1/4 cup of cookie dough in a mixing bowl along with the oats and brown sugar. Mix with the electric mixer.
- Crumble the peanut butter oat mixture and sprinkle it on top of the apple pie filling.
- Bake the cookie pizza until the cookie is starting to brown all around the outside. 22-25 minutes.
- Remove the cookie from the oven and drizzle the caramel syrup on top.
- Slice and serve alone or with ice cream.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 477
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.